This house was built around 1905 by the Alexander Lumber company.
Then Alexander Senesac bought the house in 1906.
The house was given to his daughter, Olivene Senesac in 1914.
It was then sold to the McGraw family in 1961.
John Tamblyn purchased it in 2004
and the house stood empty for 3 years
We bought it in 2006 and are working on getting it on the National Register of Historic Places.